Aerospace Antimicrobial Coatings Market Trends,
The global aerospace antimicrobial coatings market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. COVID-19 pandemic is leading to increasing demand for antimicrobial coatings in aircraft. The pandemic has increased the demand for cleanliness and hygiene solutions, stimulating interest in antimicrobial coatings in aircraft. For instance, in August 2020, American Airlines declared that it is testing a novel antimicrobial protective coating that can make the COVID-19 inactive on aircraft surfaces for up to 7 days. SurfaceWise2 is an odorless, transparent protectant developed by Allied BioScience, which is engaged in the development of antimicrobial coatings for use in public spaces.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/aerospace-antimicrobial-coatings-market
The non-toxic coating is applied using an electrostatic spray for protection on treated surfaces and constantly destroys 99.9% of viruses. Additionally, in September 2020, United Airlines UAL.O declared that it would add an antimicrobial coating to the safety and cleaning procedures of airlines to protect against the COVID-19. United Airlines said that it is currently applying the coating every week on over 30 aircraft and anticipates adding this latest measure to its entire fleet before the end of 2020. The emerging focus of airlines on antimicrobial coatings is providing enormous scope for the growth of the market.
Scope of the Global Aerospace Antimicrobial Coatings Market
• The market number available for 2019-2026
• Base year- 2019
• Forecast period- 2020-2026
• Segment Covered- By Sales Channels and End-User
• Regions Covered- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World
• Competitive Landscape- BASF SE, PPG Industries, Sherwin-Williams Co., AkzoNobel N.V., and Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co. (Gmbh & Co. KG)
Recent Strategic Initiatives in the Global Aerospace Antimicrobial Coatings Market
• In August 2020, Aereos, Inc., declared the first built-in antimicrobial high-touch components for aircraft interior cabins and lavatories. Such antimicrobial components offer longer protection against harmful microbes. In response to the COVID-19, the company is also adding a range of antimicrobial coating solutions for the prevention of harmful microbes from transmitting on high-touch surfaces including arm caps and galley cart handles.
• In April 2020, Mankiewicz launched ALEXIT FST BioProtect. It is a topcoat based on silver technology to kill bacteria on surfaces painted with it. Its effect is based on Silver ions and is highly reactive and they disrupt crucial processes in the bacterial cells, eventually kills those bacteria. As it is silver top-coated, ALEXIT FST BioProtect protects the painted surfaces for a longer duration without renewal.
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment/region dominates the market in the base year?
• Which segment/region will project the fastest growth in the market?
• How COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Recovery Timeline
o Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
o Most affected region/segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How players are addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Aerospace Antimicrobial Coatings Market-Segmentation
By Sales Channels
A full report of Aerospace Antimicrobial Coatings Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/aerospace-antimicrobial-coatings-market
Aerospace Antimicrobial Coatings Market- Segment by Region
• United States
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Aereos, Inc.
• AkzoNobel N.V.
• BASF SE
• BioCote, Ltd.
• Dunmore Corp.
• Flora Coatings, LLC
• Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
• Hentzen Coatings, Inc.
• Hexion, Inc.
• Kastus Technologies
• Mankiewicz Gebr. & Co. (GmbH & Co. KG)
• Momentive Performance Materials, Inc.
• Permagard Pty. Ltd.
• Polymer Technologies, Inc.
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
Visit More Report at
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
This release was published on openPR.