The global defibrillators market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. One of the primary drivers for the market is a growing awareness of cardiovascular events in developing markets. The number and use of defibrillators in the UAE are noticeably low. However, in the coming years, the presence of local distributors and increased activities to create awareness about cardiac health are projected to contribute to market growth. The Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services (DCAS) stated in September 2019 that it would distribute 80 AEDs to various places of worship, private and government entities, and other sites throughout the city, as well as educate selected volunteers. This was part of the My City Saves Me program, which used DCAS’ Help Me app to establish and link a pool of trained volunteers. Defibrillator Dubai, Gulf AED, AED Dubai, and Atlas Medical Group are some of the biggest distributors in the UAE.
A full report of Defibrillators Market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/global-defibrillators-market
Despite advances in prevention and treatment, sudden cardiac arrest is responsible for roughly half of all deaths from cardiovascular disorders. This is expected to spur commercial innovation while also raising demand for both ICDs and external defibrillators. For instance, Ami Italia makes a variety of defibrillators under the Saver One, Geo Saver, and Smarty Saver brand names. The Smarty Series can be utilized in a variety of contexts, including ambulances, emergency rooms, and public and private areas, by anyone in the medical and non-medical industries. Microport, on the other hand, is one of the market leaders in China for cardiac rhythm management. Due to its diverse portfolio and strong product pipeline, it saw a 95 percent increase in sales in the Chinese market in H1 2021.
To learn more about this report request a sample copy @ https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/global-defibrillators-market
Besides, the increasing demand for implantable cardioverter defibrillators is contributing to the growth of the global defibrillators market. Transvenous ICDs, subcutaneous ICDs, and CRTs combining pacemaker and ICD functions are the three main types of ICDs. Owing to the technological developments, increased R&D, and benefits associated with these ICDs, transvenous and subcutaneous ICDs are anticipated to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. The European Heart Journal reported in 2019 that an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) is an important device for the prevention of sudden cardiac death (SCD) and ventricular tachyarrhythmias.
• The market number available for – 2021-2028
• Base year- 2021
• Forecast period- 2022-2028
• Segment Covered-
o By Type
o By End-User
• Regions Covered-
o North America
o Rest of the World
• Competitive Landscape- Medtronic PLC, Boston Scientific Corp., Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Abbott Laboratories, Inc., among others.
Key questions addressed by the report
• What is the market growth rate?
• Which segment and region dominate the market in the base year?
• Which segment and region will project the fastest growth in the market?
• How has COVID-19 impacted the market?
o Deviation from the pre-COVID-19 forecast
o Most affected region and segment
• Who is the leader in the market?
• How are players addressing challenges to sustain growth?
• Where is the investment opportunity?
Global Defibrillators Market Report Segment
• Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
• External Cardioverter Defibrillators
• Ambulatory Services
Defibrillators Market- Segment by Region
• United States
• United Kingdom
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
Rest of the World
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Dynabook Europe GmbH Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
• Bexen Cardio
• Biotronik SE & Co. KG
• Boston Scientific Corp.
• Cardioline SpA
• Cintas Corp.
• Defibtech, LLC
• Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd.
• General Electric Co.
• HeartSine Technologies LLC
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• LivaNova PLC
• Medtronic PLC
• Metrax GmbH
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
Visit More Report at
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404
Company Name: Orion Market Research
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
This release was published on openPR.