Smart Card in the Transportation Market
Advance Market Analytics added research publication document on Worldwide Smart Card in the Transportation Market breaking major business segments and highlighting wider level geographies to get deep dive analysis on market data. The study is a perfect balance bridging both qualitative and quantitative information of Worldwide Smart Card in the Transportation market. The study provides valuable market size data for historical (Volume** & Value) from 2018 to 2023 which is estimated and forecasted till 2028*. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and have being profiled are Thales Group (France), Magicard Ltd (United Kingdom), IDEMIA (France), Ingenico Group S.A. (France), Giesecke + Devrient GmBH (Germany), CPI Card Group (United States), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), HID Global Corporation (United States), Watchdata (China), Texas Instruments Incorporated (United States), Eastcompeace (China), NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands), ABCorp (United States), CardLogix Corporation (United States), American Express Company (United States),.
Get free access to Sample Report in PDF Version along with Graphs and Figures @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/29998-global-smart-card-in-the-transportation-market#utm_source=OpenPR/Rahul
Smart card in transportation offers seamless safe & secure transactions. A variety of interfaces are used in routine transportation. Smart cards provide safer access to the holder and third parties who want to gain access to the card. It helps to store data in a secured manner and protect communications with encryption. Thus, daily passengers in metros, subways, and other rapid transits prefer smart cards. Increasing transportation infrastructure along with advanced technological authentication drives the demand for the market. Geographically, North America region is expected to grow with a higher growth rate over the forecast period followed by Europe and Asia Pacific owing to the presence of dense transportation network and growing research activities for the production of environmentally friendly smart cards.
In 2020, CPI and Visa Inc. jointly launched Earthwise High Content Card. It is made up of recycled plastic. This card is EMV-compliant and dual interface. It enables contact and contactless payments. With this new launch, both companies are able to expand their portfolio in a profitable manner
Keep yourself up-to-date with latest market trends and changing dynamics due to COVID Impact and Economic Slowdown globally. Maintain a competitive edge by sizing up with available business opportunity in Smart Card in the Transportation Market various segments and emerging territory.
Influencing Market Trend
• High Preference for Contactless Smart Card during Pandemic
• Rising Global Transportation Infrastructure
• Increasing Preference for Public Transportation on Routinely Basis
• Technological Advancements with Introduction of MI & AI
• Augmenting Smart Infrastructure in Public and Private Transit Systems
• Growing Demand for Smart Payment Methods in Transportation
• Higher Dependency on Electricity Availability
• Highly Expensive compare to Others
Analysis by Type (Contact Smart Card, Contact less Smart Card, Dual Interface, Hybrid Smart Card), Application (Passenger Fare Payment, Access Control, Automatic Toll Collection, Road-use Pricing, Parking Fee Payment, Other Application), Chip Type (Microcontroller Chip, Memory Chip), End Use (Public Transit System, Private Transit System)
Competitive landscape highlighting important parameters that players are gaining along with the Market Development/evolution
• % Market Share, Segment Revenue, Swot Analysis for each profiled company [Thales Group (France), Magicard Ltd (United Kingdom), IDEMIA (France), Ingenico Group S.A. (France), Giesecke + Devrient GmBH (Germany), CPI Card Group (United States), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), HID Global Corporation (United States), Watchdata (China), Texas Instruments Incorporated (United States), Eastcompeace (China), NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands), ABCorp (United States), CardLogix Corporation (United States), American Express Company (United States),]
• Business overview and Product/Service classification
• Product/Service Matrix [Players by Product/Service comparative analysis]
• Recent Developments (Technology advancement, Product Launch or Expansion plan, Manufacturing and R&D etc)
• Consumption, Capacity & Production by Players
Have Any Questions Regarding Global Smart Card in the Transportation Market Report, Ask Our Experts@ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/29998-global-smart-card-in-the-transportation-market#utm_source=OpenPR/Rahul
The regional analysis of Global Smart Card in the Transportation Market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. North America is the leading region across the world. Whereas, owing to rising no. of research activities in countries such as China, India, and Japan, Asia Pacific region is also expected to exhibit higher growth rate the forecast period 2023-2028.
In January 2021, IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity has established a partnership with Jyske Bank. It is the second-largest Danish-owned bank. This partnership is mainly for offering recycled PVC cards to its customers. With these strategic initiatives, both partners are able to provide eco-friendly smart offerings.
Table of Content
Chapter One: Industry Overview
Chapter Two: Major Segmentation (Classification, Application and etc.) Analysis
Chapter Three: Production Market Analysis
Chapter Four: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter Five: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter Six: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Seven: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Eight: Competition Analysis by Players
Chapter Nine: Marketing Channel Analysis
Chapter Ten: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter Eleven: Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter Twelve: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Read Executive Summary and Detailed Index of full Research Study @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/reports/29998-global-smart-card-in-the-transportation-market#utm_source=OpenPR/Rahul
Highlights of the Report
• The future prospects of the global Smart Card in the Transportation market during the forecast period 2023-2028 are given in the report.
• The major developmental strategies integrated by the leading players to sustain a competitive market position in the market are included in the report.
• The emerging technologies that are driving the growth of the market are highlighted in the report.
• The market value of the segments that are leading the market and the sub-segments are mentioned in the report.
• The report studies the leading manufacturers and other players entering the global Smart Card in the Transportation market.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1(201) 7937323, +1(201) 7937193
Advance Market Analytics is Global leaders of Market Research Industry provides the quantified B2B research to Fortune 500 companies on high growth emerging opportunities which will impact more than 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues.
Our Analyst is tracking high growth study with detailed statistical and in-depth analysis of market trends & dynamics that provide a complete overview of the industry. We follow an extensive research methodology coupled with critical insights related industry factors and market forces to generate the best value for our clients. We Provides reliable primary and secondary data sources, our analysts and consultants derive informative and usable data suited for our clients business needs. The research study enables clients to meet varied market objectives a from global footprint expansion to supply chain optimization and from competitor profiling to M&As.
This release was published on openPR.